Student Enrollment

Welcome to Grandview High School!

Parents can now enroll their students online! To do so, please click the button below and use the "New Family Online Registration 22-23 Help Document" doc to help navigate you through the enrollment process.

** New Family Online Registration 22-23 Help Document **

All new students must enroll either online or in person. You may download and fill out the forms below. These enrollment documents may be also be obtained in the High School Counseling Center.

Student Enrollment documents

The following information is needed to enroll:

  • Proof of Residency: Current utility bill (gas, water, electric)

  • Immunization Records: (Usually these can be obtained from the previous school.) Records will be verified by the school nurse and must be current with the state of Missouri. If the student is in need of any required immunizations, they will not be permitted to enroll until they are obtained.

  • Birth Certificate

  • Parent/Guardian Photo ID

Once we have received an “official copy” of the student’s records from the transferring school, the Counseling Center will call to schedule a time for the student to meet with the Counselor, get a schedule and begin classes at Grandview High School.